AGC Biologics is a global leader in clinical and commercial manufacturing of therapeutic proteins and held its 2018 Global CMO Consultant Summit from September 10-13, 2018. Mark presented a talk entitled “Instability of Biologics Following Transport”. The event brought together AGC scientists and users of their CMO services. It consisted of a 2-day symposium in Seattle, WA, and a tour of AGC’s new global headquarters facility in Bothell, Washington. Mark was very impressed by AGC Biologics’ state-of-the-art process development labs and the expansion space for mammalian and microbial manufacturing capacity. A link to the AGC website and the summit agenda is here http://www.agcbio.com/global-cmo-consultant-summit-2018/agenda.
- Chemotherapy leads to drug resistance in tumor blood vessels
- FDA’s Project Patient Voice makes patient-reported outcomes publicly available
- Super-antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 show promising results in animals
- Facial Recognition to Predict Protein-Protein Interactions
- Antibodies may prove useful for early diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease